When it comes to cable trays, there are many materials. In recent years, hot-dip galvanized cable trays have been widely used. The reason why it is widely used by people is that it has strong wear resistance and can well meet people's needs. Next, I will tell you why the hot-dip galvanized cable tray in Shandong cable tray has strong wear resistance.
1. The steel surface of cable tray is covered with a thick and dense pure zinc layer, which can prevent the steel matrix from contacting with any corrosive solution and protect the steel matrix from corrosion. In general atmosphere, a thin and dense zinc oxide layer is formed on the surface of the zinc layer, which is hard to dissolve in water, so it plays a certain role in protecting the rigid matrix. If zinc oxide reacts with other components in the atmosphere to form insoluble zinc salt, the anti-corrosion effect is more ideal.
2. It has an iron-zinc alloy layer, which is closely combined, and shows unique corrosion resistance in marine salt fog environment and industrial environment.
3. Due to the firm combination, zinc and iron are mutually soluble and have strong wear resistance.
4. Due to the good ductility of zinc, its alloy layer is firmly attached to the steel substrate, and the hot-plated parts can be cold pressed, rolled, stretched and bent without damaging the zinc layer.
5. After hot-dip galvanizing of steel structure, it is equivalent to one annealing treatment, which can improve the mechanical properties of steel substrate, clean the stress during forming and welding of steel parts, and facilitate the turning of rigid structure.
6. The surface after hot galvanizing is bright and beautiful.
7. Pure zinc coating is a plastic zinc coating in hot galvanizing. Its properties are basically close to those of pure zinc, and it has ductility, so it has flexibility.
8. The surface of the hot-dip bridge is bright silver, a little like the color of stainless steel. General cable tray is widely used for power wiring, and the surface of cable tray is required to be fireproof during installation.
I believe you have an answer to the question why the hot-dip galvanized cable tray in the cable tray has strong wear resistance. If you have any other questions about cable tray, please contact us http://www.pembertonchristian.com 。