When installing the aluminum alloy cable tray, the cable direction and details shall be taken into consideration. There are various types of cable trays for cable installation, and each type of cable tray has different installation characteristics. Next, Shandong cable tray manufacturer will answer for you.
1. The grounding jumper is installed at random or omitted at both sides of the bridge. The grounding jumper is not set at the conspicuous side. The crimping sequence of the lug and claw gasket of the grounding jumper is reversed. Some of them are not provided with claw gaskets, and the grounding bolts of the galvanized bridge are not provided with lock washers.
2. The cable tray and bracket are not fixed, the tray support is not provided with grounding jumper wire, and the fire compartment crossing is not provided with fire blocking.
3. The aluminum alloy bridge and the steel support are not insulated against electrochemical corrosion. The cable tray elbow and tee do not use the finished parts matching the cable tray, but are processed on site, and the processing quality does not meet the specification requirements.
4. When installing the cable tray with the screw hanger, the anti sway support was not set according to the specification requirements, and the steel support was not constructed according to the anti-corrosion requirements.
5. The full length of metal cable tray and its support is not reliably grounded, and expansion joints are not set according to the specification requirements.
6. The tray and trough type bridge cover plate in the ceiling are not covered. The nuts of the fixing bolts of the cable tray connecting plate are installed inside the cable tray, and the cable tray is not connected to the distribution box, cabinet and the steel pipes that are connected out or in.
Here is the summary of the problems that are easy to occur in the installation of aluminum alloy bridge. If you have any doubts or needs, you can follow our website http://www.pembertonchristian.com Contact us for consultation!